Which stage and what time will bands be playing?
- A full schedule with set times will be posted about 2 weeks before the show on our Schedule Page.
What ages are allowed?
- This is an all ages event. All attendees are required to purchase a full price ticket regardless of age. We strongly encourage parents to bring hearing protection for their children.
Will re-entry be allowed at the festival?
- No. Once you have entered the venue for the day, you will not be allowed to leave and come back in. Please plan accordingly.
What time do the doors to the venue open and when will it be over?
- Doors will open at 3:00pm. The show’s end time will be posted closer to the event dates.
What about the weather? What if rains?
- The Big Ticket is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine. Any dangerous or severe weather conditions, like lightning in close proximity or high winds, could potentially result in delays or evacuations for fans’ safety. No refunds or exchanges will be given for weather.
Where should I park?
- Detailed parking information will be posted closer to the event date.
When and where will the box office be open on site?
- Box Office hours and location will be posted closer to the event dates.
What is your policy on crowd surfing and moshing?
- Moshing and crowd surfing are dangerous activities and are prohibited. Engaging in these activities may be cause for ejection from the festival.
Will there be plenty of food at the venue?
- Yes. We are working with local food trucks, restaurants, caterers, and vendors to provide top-notch food, drinks, and deliciousness for all. A variety of beverages (including liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic) will be served all over the festival grounds as well in the General Admission and VIP areas.
Will alcohol be sold?
- Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Can I use a credit/debit card to buy tickets, food, beverages or merchandise? Will there be ATMs available?
- Most of our food and beverage stands do accept credit cards. Our merchandise booth does also accept cards. There will also be multiple ATMs inside the venue.
Is there camping at the event?
- No, there is no camping or overnight parking allowed at our event.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
- The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the stage for those with mobility limitations. The festival is held outdoors in a park. There will be natural terrain to travel over and if it rains it could become muddy. There are sometimes great distances between stages.
- Personal assistance, wheelchair pushes, and any type of transportation, including golf cart rides, are NOT provided by the festival. If you require any additional assistance please plan on bringing a companion. Wheelchairs are NOT available for rent or loan.
- Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and small three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed in the festival. Other power-driven devices will be considered only on a case-by-case basis. A power device should not move faster than a person can walk and extreme care needs to be taken when operating such devices due to the large crowds expected at the festival. Therefore, large, fast and heavy mobility devices are not appropriate in this situation.
- Accessible restrooms can be found at the end of each row of portalets throughout the venue.
- Who May Use Viewing Areas?
- Patrons who use wheelchairs, scooters or other mobility devices. Patrons who have mobility limitations of such significance that it substantially limits their ability to stand.
- We use a wristband program to facilitate the viewing areas. We recommend that anyone needing to use these viewing areas stop by the Info Booth upon arrival to request a designated wristband. Viewing areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to those who use wheelchairs. The platforms will fill up for the most popular acts, and we ask for your cooperation. Companions and patrons who are able may be asked to step off the platform to make more room for those who use wheelchairs. We have staff on-site to manage the viewing areas and answer any questions that may arise.
- Companion Policy:
- Each person eligible for the Access Program may bring ONE adult companion into the reserved viewing areas at any given time. Families, consisting of no more than two adults and any minor children, when one member of the family has a disability, may stay together in the reserved areas.
- What’s NOT Cool?
- Faking it! We must reserve these viewing areas for patrons who genuinely have mobility disabilities. Overcrowding the Access areas defeats the purpose. Have a heart; do NOT abuse the system!
I have an issue with the tickets I purchased. Who can help me with that?
- For any ticket-related issues, please visit support.frontgatetickets.com. From there, you can call, email or chat with our ticketing customer service team for help.
I bought a VIP package and I have a child who is 5 years old, can my child accompany me into VIP with a paid General Admission ticket?
- Yes, children under the age of five (who have a General Admission ticket) are allowed into the VIP area with an adult who has paid for VIP.
Can I get a refund?
- No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on ticket sales. All artists and scheduled performance times are subject to change. Festival is outdoors and is rain or shine.
What is not allowed in?
- No coolers or picnic baskets
- No outside food or beverages
- No glass containers
- No video cameras or Go Pros
- No audio recording devices
- No laptops or tablets
- No professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- No selfie sticks
- No lasers or laser pointers
- No drones
- No chairs of any kind
- No umbrellas
- No hula hoops or totems
- No balloons or beach balls
- No confetti or glow sticks
- No aerosol cans
- No whistles or air horns
- No fireworks or explosives
- No musical instruments of any kind
- No bags, backpacks, draw-string bags or duffle bags
- No weapons of any kind
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No pets (with exception of documented service animals)
- No gang-related colors or patches
- No chains, chain wallets, or spikes
- No unauthorized vending or advertising
- *** We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items. ***
What is allowed in?
- One factory-sealed bottle of water (20oz max)
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
- Hats and sunglasses
- Light blankets and towels
- We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, please abide by the following:
- Small purse or hand-held clutch (maximum size: 4.5” x 6.5”)
- A small or medium sized clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag (maximum size: 12” x 6” x 12”)
- A clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag (maximum is freezer size: 10” x 12” x 2”)
- A clear or mesh drawstring bag
Can I bring a backpack or other bag to the festival?
Can I bring a prescription medication or medically necessary food items into the festival?
- Yes. If you present your prescription, medication and a photo ID at the festival gates, you will be allowed to bring it in with you. If you have dietary restrictions that require special snack or beverages to be brought into the show, you may do so by presenting a doctor’s note at the festival gates. All items are subject to search upon entry.